OUR HISTORY

The “Tourist Association Pro Loco” was born in 1950s, but its social statute dates back to 31st December 1962. Its founders were the priest Vincenzo Amenduni (who became the first President of the Association), Sir Nicola Stragapede, Sir Giovanni Bernocco, Sir Tommaso Altamura and Sir Graziano Stasi.
The first President of the Association was the priest Vincenzo Amenduni.
The statute has been renewed in the time, in order to update it according to the changed relationships with Local Authorities and the workable and organizational needs, and to adequate it to the first regional statute of Pro Loco. The last statute is of 2004.
Pro Loco of Ruvo di Puglia was officially known with the registration to the National Register of the Tourist Associations, pursuant to and by effect of article 3, lett. b under the law n.174, 4th March 1958, from the Minister of Tourism Achille Corona, with decree passed by Rome on 10th February 1967.
Since 1982 this Association is registered to the UNPLI (National Union of the Italian Pro Loco) and since 2003 it is the seat of the Community Service with the aim of tourist welcome.


ADMINISTRATIVE BODY

Board of

The College of the

Board of

Directors

Auditors of Accaunt

Arbitrators

Rocco Lauciello

Mariella Bucci

Michele D'Ingeo

(president)

(president)

(president)

Mario Di Puppo

Simone Salvatorelli

Nicola Stragapede

(vicepresident)

Paolo Lauciello

Davide Ciardi

Cleto Bucci

Giuseppe Lovino

   

Carmela Pellicani

   

Francesco Sparapano

   

Ketty Gramegna

   
     
     

Executive secretary

Tania Cantatore

 

Responsible
Editorial and Communications

Responsible
Projects Educational and Guides

Arianna Caldarola

Nicla Stragapede

Ketty Gramegna